Thursday, April 24, 2014

Friday

Family Friday
I always want to acknowledge my family and give them credit when credit is given. I have the most wonderful parents and brother and sister and girl could ask for. My parents got divorced a few years ago which usually takes a toll on a family, but theirs was very smooth and had no problems.
My Mother- My mom is a very sweet and sensitive woman. Soon she will be moving to either Denver or Chicago with her boyfriend. She is a physical therapist and works very hard at her job. She is from California and her sisters still live there. Her dad was in the Air Force so she moved around a lot as a child.
My father- My dad owns a gas station back at home. He has done that for almost 30 years now. He is from New York. My dad has always been involved in my life whether it be sports or just being a father to me. He has been my softball coach every since I can imagine and I am so grateful for that. He is also the President of the School Board ay my high school. My father is the hardest worker I have ever met. He has always done what it has taken to provide for us and runs a successful business almost by himself.
My brother- Sadly my little brother is graduating high school this year. My brother and I are the same person with the same personality. He is my ultimate best friend and I love him so much. He is very smart and will be majoring in chemical engineering at Ohio State starting this fall.
My sister- My sister is the most successful person I have ever met and she is only 21. She will be graduating from Ohio University in a few weeks. In high school she was valedictorian and state champion of the mile. As if that wasn't enough, she went on to do even better at Ohio University. She has been female athlete of the year there for four years in a row and is a three time All American. This summer she will be moving to France for a few months then from France to Oregon to live her her boyfriend and to pursue her professional running career. Her boyfriend is a professional runner for Mizuno and was third in the Boston Marathon the past year. She is easily the most motivated person I have ever met.
If you know anything about me, it is that my family is my life. They make my day every day.
My mother and I

 My family in Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment