Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Saturday




After a very long week, tomorrow cannot come soon enough.  I finished my teaching yesterday which was exhausting. Plans for this weekend have changed more times than I can remember.  First, I and three friends were going to go down to OU for 12 Fest. My sister goes to Ohio University and has been the female athlete of the year there for three years in a row. She is their best runner and has broken numerous records. She runs track and cross country. She lives with three of her fellow runners as well. There will be a concert at OU tomorrow which always gets out of hand. The full plan was to go to OU, then Columbus on Sunday for the Miley Cyrus concert. I am not a fan of Miley, but pretty much my whole sorority is going and I thought it would just be fun to go. After much debate my friends and I decided that OU would not be the best decision because we would have to buy tickets and pay for gas. So tomorrow after I get off of work my friends Sara and Malikka will be going with me to Columbus to Rylee’s house.
Traveling to Ohio State was a ton of fun. We spent the day shopping at the Polaris mall then went out to dinner. We got all dressed up and went to campus. Sara’s best friend goes to Ohio State and so does mine. We met up with Sydney, Sara’s friend, first. The first party we were at was in a small apartment off high street. Right when I walked in and looked to the right there was a huge snake in a glass case. This snake’s name was Alice. The guy that lived in the apartment later came up to me to see if I wanted to hold it but there was no way I will. We met up with Courtney, my best friend, as well at a mutual friend’s house. I ran into some people that used to be a big part of my life. These were the few that made my day. Of course it was incredible spending time with my new friends, but sometimes all I want to do is reminisce. The older friends are the ones who have formed you, and helped you mold your thoughts. I ran into a boy I dated for a long time and he was still happy as ever. It was so great being able to talk about the past without the feelings of sadness overwhelm you. I am very accepting of change, surprisingly. It was such a great Saturday night.





No comments:

Post a Comment